Skip to content
- Yes only in two way.Candidates may be permitted to change the examination centre under the following circumstances.
- If the candidate or his father or his guardian has been transferred. The fact of transfer shall be certified by the Head of the Office in which the candidate or his father or his guardian is employed:
- If the candidate or his father or guardian changes the place of business or shifts to another station, this fact shall be certified by a Gazetted Officer, no lower than the rank of a Magistrate II Class.
- An application for a change of centre shall be made on prescribed form and shall be submitted through the person signing an admission form. If he is not available, it would come through a Gazetted Officer not below the rank of a Magistrate II Class.
- In case of male candidates, the application must be accompanied by two copies of the candidate’s photograph bearing the Candidate’s signature in full duly attested on the back by the Officer through whom the admission form was sent.
- An application for change of centre shall ordinarily be entertained up to 30 days before the commencement of the examination and the Controller of Examinations will pass necessary orders with the approval of the Chairman. Provided that in no case, the Examination Centre shall be changed after the approval of the List of the Superintendents.