Skip to content
- If a candidate appears in an examination and the office has issued the certificate according to his last admission form or otherwise i.e with wrong Spelling of name or father’s name and the candidate accepted these spelling then, these particulars/bio-data of the candidate will be considered as final for further examination. If, he wants any substantial change, then he will apply according to the rules.
- If there will be a leap year or month of 31 days and the provided record not help to consider the correct date of birth, then the month of February will be considered 28 days and April, June, September, and November will be counted as 30 days for the entry of correct date of birth otherwise the correction will be made according to the rules.
- If there is difference between figures & words of date of birth, name, father’s name, surname in Urdu and English version and the column of the admission forms regarding to the date of birth, name, father’s name, surname cannot be filled in properly then the date of birth, name, father’s name, surname will be corrected according to the record of Registration Return in case of regular student and previous school/Board record/Municipal Record in case of private candidate.
- The original record with attested copies from the concerned authority will be provided by the candidate for necessary correction.
- If there is cutting in the High School Record, and the committee is not satisfied, then the candidate will be required to provide the Middle/Primary School Record.