In order to be eligible to appear in the Part-I (9th class) Secondary School Certificate Examination, a Regular Candidate must have:
- Passed, not less than one year previously, the 8thClass Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto:
- Enrolled in an institution for at least one academic years preceding the examination in the concerned Board;
- Paid the prescribed enrolment fee to the Board at the time of his/her admission in Classes IX through the Institutions.
- Have affixed required copies of his recent photograph and thumb impression attested by the person who signs the certificates mentioned in the rules.
- Submitted his/her admission form and prescribed fee to the Head of Institution and the Head of institution is responsible to send these admission forms to the office of the Board through Online system and also submit hard copies of these forms and bank challans together after attesting the admissions form along with recent photographs of the candidates within such dates as may be fixed by the Chairman. The candidate should mention his /her “Bay form” number if the candidate has no “Bay” then the his/her father/mother/guardian’s will put CNIC number will put in place of “Bay form” while submitting online admission forms. The Head of Institution also sign the following certificates:
- Of possessing good moral character:
- Of having completed at least 75 % of the attendances.